Director- Business Improvement & Marketing
Kennedy Imuere is an energetic and dynamic Business Consultant, Trainer and Speaker with experience in strategic marketing and business start-ups. He is looking for challenging roles, where he can apply his excellent diagnostic and business planning skills.
He has managed projects on the following United Kingdom Government Strategic Programmes for Businesses, Professionals and Entrepreneurs:-
- E-Start a London Development Agency Programme through Uplift Associates
- Access to Finance a Business Link for London programme through Consulting4London
- Free Marketing Tablets for SME’s delivered privately and for One London-Greater London Enterprise
- Addmore a learning skills council programme for Small to Medium Size Enterprise (SMEs) through Consulting4London
- How to Shine at Networking Events a workshop specifically designed for Self-employed, Business Owners, Business Managers, Professional and Corporate Executives
- Turning Ideas Into Reality a seminar designed to help individuals to turn their ideas into a profitable business or enterprise.
Kennedy holds an Honours degree in Business and Marketing Communication as well as the SFEDI (Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative) Accreditation for Business Advisor. He is also a member/affiliate member/previous member of the following professional bodies: The Marketing Guild, The Institute of Direct Marketing, The Federation of Small Businesses, Association of British Entrepreneurs, The Institute of Management Consultancy and The Chartered Institute of Marketing.